Bluelab Soil pH Meter
The pH level of soils or substrates strongly influences crop performance. Do you know what the pH of your soil is?
Soil pH measuring made simple!
If you need to measure the pH level of soil, media or substrates,
then the Bluelab Soil pH Meter is just what you need. This hand-held
meter comes with a Soil pH Probe, Dibber/Auger, pH4.0 and pH 7.0
calibration solutions, plus a helpful Quick Start guide.
Make a hole in the media using the dibber to ensure it is free from
coarse particles. Place the soil pH probe into the hole for a direct
pH measurement. Soil pH can also be measured by taking soil
The Bluelab Soil pH Meter can be used by everybody from the
home enthusiast through to more robust commercial applications.
- Lightweight and portable
- Quality replaceable Bluelab Soil pH Probe included
- Simple two or three point push button calibration
- Successful pH calibration indicators
- Auto turn off function (extends battery life)
- Large easy to read display
- Low battery indicator
- 2 x alkaline AAA batteries supplied
- Over and under range indicators
The Bluelab Soil pH Probe is also available separately.