pH control is essential in a hydroponic system
Plants in hydroponic systems function best with a nutrient solution pH of between 5.8 up to 6.2.
These products have been manufactured using the purest and most concentrated sources available.
• Bottled in black and red – the internationally accepted packaging colours for aggressive liquids.
• Full compliance with all health and safety regulations.
pH UP contains potassium hydroxide (KOH). This is a very caustic liquid and should be handled with extreme care. Once again our product, at 25%, is stronger than some competing products. Always check the label for best value.
Health & Safety:
This liquid needs safe and careful handling:
• Always wear gloves and eye protection when handling aggressive liquids
• Always store in locked cupboards
• KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
• pH UP and pH DOWN should be diluted before us